We give special attention to all of our customers’ clothing. Services include hand pressing and protecting garment details.
That's AJ' philosophy. Our experience, quality and services are unmatched by any other classic dry cleaning service. Located in Midtown Palo Alto, Laundress' processing plant, AJ's Cleaners, was founded in 1962. All our work is done on premises using our environmentally friendly equipment. We are now proud to offer door to door service for your convenience, at no extra charge.
HOW WE CARE FOR YOUR GARMENTS
Laundress' employees are all well-trained and experienced. From when we receive your garments until they are returned to you, your clothes go through a 6-step quality inspection process and 2-step quantity check process.
We ensure your clothes will have no creases or wrinkles that should have been pressed out, no stains or spots that should have been removed, or any buttons missing that should be replaced. We take the utmost care so that none of your clothes will be lost or misplaced.
- Environmentally non-toxic - degrades into the ground as water, sand, and CO2
- Odorless - clothes smell clean, not dry cleaned
- Gentle on fabrics - clothes look newer longer
- Disinfectant Cleaning - drys at temperatures that inactivate most bacteria and viruses
- No human health hazard - found in cosmetic products we put on our bodies every day.
ITEMS WE CLEAN
- Shirt Laundry
- Leather & Suede
- Wash & Fold, Wash & Hang
- Expert Tailoring & Alteration
- Evening Gowns & Wedding Dresses
- Table Linens
- Area Rugs
- Furnitures (Ask for more information)
- Same day service at walk-in locations only, before 10am or after 5pm